TIPS FOR FINDING YOUR DREAM HOME
“to provide complete care in all real estate and financial services.”
Home buying is an emotional process and it is practically impossible to set aside all of your emotions. There are many things to think about before buying a home. Here is a list of helpful tips to distinguish emotions from fact.
- Do your homework to determine your creditworthiness.
- Get pre-approved.
- Think long-term or re-sale.
- Learn about neighborhoods and demographics.
- Buy the view, not the house.
- Make a list your of MUST- HAVES.
- Look at ALL of the expenses associated with buying a house.
- Choose the right type of mortgage.
- Understand the terms of your contract.
- Look beyond staging and get a home inspection.